TERMS AND SHIPPING
You can pay in two ways:
- Cards: Pay online through Billmate. No additional charges except freight.
- Partial payment:
Terms of payment
Through Billmate AB we offer part payment. You can choose installments of 3, 6 or 12 months. You can also pay the full amount or make an additional payment without additional charges. You must be over 18 years old, have a residential address in Sweden and be granted credit approval at purchase. The invoices are sent via email.
Why Billmate partial payment?
- You always get the product delivered to you before you pay
- Get credit longer
- Always the same interest rate regardless of the amount of purchase
- The first installment is paid the following month
- Access to your invoices on billmate online
Example: A purchase of 10 000 SEK with Billmate’s 12 months paying installments the initial fee is 245 SEK. The current annual interest rate is 12%, corresponding to an effective interest rate of 22.63%. The full credit amount is SEK 11 268. With 12 installments each installment is 939 SEK.
A penalty interest of 2% per month and statutory reminder / fees will be added to late payments. Expired payments are submitted to collection.
Personal data is handled in accordance with applicable law. Billmate will process personal data for the usage of customer analysis, identification, credit approval and marketing. Personal identity may be used as a customer identification number.
Billmate AB, Corporate Id 556918-4129, Phone +4 6 40-30 35 00.
All prices include 25% VAT.
We sell goods to Norway excluding Swedish VAT. Add products to the shopping cart and enter shipping details to get correct price and shipping cost. Norwegian customs and VAT will be added to the order value and shipping costs.
We ship boards and paddles with DHL. The shipping cost depends on where you live and is calculated in the cart. Our hard SUP boards and paddles are delivered to your door. Inflatable boards are delivered to the nearest DHL Servicepoint. Multiple products are delivered to the same address. To avoid shipping cost, you can choose to pick up your order directly at our warehouse in Staffanstorp between Lund and Malmö. Find us and check out our opening hours.
We offer a one year warranty on all new products in accordance with consumer law.
Three-month warranty on the demo and used products.
Delivery time is 3-7 days on stock items. If an item is out of stock, please contact us via email email@example.com where we will let you know when the item is back in stock.
Return and Exchange Policy
According to the Swedish Distance Contracts Act you may return your goods within 14 days of your purchase. This assumes that the item is unopened and not damaged in any way. You are responsible for both the return shipping and the transport risk. The right of withdrawal starts when goods is received in whole or major part of order.
– To return an item;
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the reason for return, your order number and your bank account to which you want us to pay the refund.
- Send item to the advised address.
- Once we have received and approved the return, we will refund the money to your bank account that you specified in the email. We will not refund shipping fee for the original order.
– To exchange an item;
- Email us at email@example.com; the new item you want, reason for return, your order number and your bank account, to which we will refund any balance. If the new item s more expensive, we will let you know the balance to be paid to BG 866-1738.
- Pay the return shipping to the advised address.
- Once we have received and approved the return, we will send the new item to you.
Terms & Conditions
Any damages caused by the customer are covered by the customer. Any warranty issues are covered by us.
Orders from minors are the responsibility of the person’s guardian i.e. the guardian is responsible for the payment, receipt of goods, etc.
False orders, attempted fraud or similar are always reported to the Police.
In case of dispute, our policy is to comply with the outcome of the Consumer Complaints Board (ARN).
We reserve rights for errors in the information on the website and we do not guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true colors. We reserve the right to change prices without notice. All delivered products belong to Yster SUP with website www.ystersup.com until fully paid.
Transport damage and complaint
If the goods have been damaged during transportation, contact the carrier immediately and report the damage.
If you purchased a product from us and want to report an issue, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures and description of the issue no later than 5 days after you receive the package.
We respond to emails as soon as we can on email@example.com
We recommend that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to speak with us you can call us on +46 40-6436040. If we can not answer please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We are based on Medeon Science Park, Malmö, Company reg. no 556888-7821.